Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tea Party

Not a great picture, but somewhat captures the party. Note Davey's overturned cup!
Riley took this one of Davey and the following one of me. All by himself, I might add!
These might be the last pictures for a little bit because we are experiencing some computer difficulties. Had to get a new hard drive recently and there have been some issues getting everything up and running. I currently cannot download pictures from my camera. Hopefully my tech savy husband will have it up and running soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

compliments to the photographer for photos #2 and #3 -- nice going, Riley! Love, the Grance

Anonymous said...

davie looks like he is in la cosa nostra. very shifty. RE: comp problems, what do you get when you mix fire and spam? foul smelling creditcard bills.