Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Little Riley

So, because I had a hard time keeping two children still long enough to take a picture for our christmas card this year, I found one from a while ago. While I was looking through old pictures I just kept going back further and further until there was little Riley looking back at me. Seeing his sweet pudgy little baby body made me want to cry! How could my big boy ever have been that little? I had almost forgotten...

Here are a few of the photos I was looking at. They are from our first Fall back in Vermont when Riley was about 20 mos. old. We were at our great friends Dae and Neill's cabin enjoying the country life! (It's their excavator.)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Crazy Momma, they are such powerful illustrations/reminders of the fleeting nature of childhood.... and beautiful photos of that sweet baby, now so grown..... Of course it's the given order of life, but there is without question a certain sadness to it...... thanks for taking the time to post them...